Save Money on Energy Costs with New Siding
- Cedar naturally resists rot and insects better than other types of wood
- A “green” option that is biodegradable
- Authentic rustic look and feel
- Other materials can only imitate real wood grain feel
- Can be painted or stained
Types of Cedar Siding
Cedar shingles have a more uniform look and are often smoother, thinner, and sawn down on each side.
Cedar shakes are the more raw and rugged looking option. Each piece is distinctive, usually being sawn down on one side, and split on the other, adding to the textured look.
Some vinyl siding products offer the aesthetic look of cedar siding, but with a lower price point and less required maintenance.
Contact Us Today!
Call us today at 631-249-3377 for a free siding estimate and let one of our experts help offer you the best solution to fit your needs and budget.