Our Exclusive FourEver Roof® Preventative Maintenance Program
offers many benefits & can help save you money.
A Little Maintenance Goes a Long Way!
Your roof is the key component in protecting your home from adverse weather conditions and harsh elements. Whether your roof is new or nearing its life expectancy, but not yet in need of replacement, proactive inspections and scheduled roof maintenance can provide many long-term benefits and can eventually help to minimize the cost of a full replacement.
IMPORTANCE OF ROOF MAINTENANCE
- Prolongs the life of your roof
- Helps prevent roof leaks and damage
- Most roofing manufacturers require a roof to be maintained in order to keep the warranty in effect
- Enables you to focus on your home and family “Takes the Worry out of Your Hands.”
Demand for this specialized service has soared as homeowners are looking for long-term, cost effective solutions to extend the life of their roof & keep it functioning at its maximum capacity.
Examples of Services to be performed:
- Check entire roof for any visible damage
- Clean and re-secure gutters
- Clear blockage of downspouts at ground level
- Inspect all flashings and caulk as needed
- Clean all valleys of loose debris
- Re-seal roof penetrations
Our professional team of roof maintenance experts will conduct visual inspections and perform scheduled maintenance on a bi-annual basis. The recommended seasons are in the Spring & Fall. There may be situations where additional maintenance or work is required such as after harsh weather conditions or upon any other tradesman performing work on roof.
Contact Us Today!
Call us today at 631-249-3377 for a free residential roof maintenance consultation and let one of our experts help design a customized program to fit your needs and budget.